We're not there yet, but we're working on it. Here's how.
Bodec is committed to continued efforts in environmentally responsible, sustainable business practices. We still have a long way to go, but we hope that through transparency, high standards of accountability and a commitment to continuous improvement, we can contribute to a greener future.
BODEC is commited to:
- Measuring and adopting best practices to reduce the environmental impact our our business practices and policies.
- Minimizing the amount of waste produced by our operational activities and policies to encourage greater reuse in recycling and re-purposing.
- Ensuring environmental and sustainability concerns are taken into account in the procurement of resources, goods and services.
- Aiming to raise sustainability awareness of our staff, suppliers, communities and customers by promoting the concept of sustainable manufacturing, purchase and consumption of goods.
- Transparency and the accountable implementation of this Sustainability Statement and objectives in all work spaces and associated environments. BODEC will publish, enact and monitor these objectives and review efficacy on a quarterly basis.
In accordance with the above statement, the following sustainability goals have been outlined, with full compliance expected by end of fiscal 2022:
- eliminate the need for international suppliers and manufacturers and transition fully to 100% Canadian sourced and produced goods.
- partner with environmentally conscious packaging manufacturers to ensure sustainability focus for full product life cycle.
- develop online resources for employees and customers that are centred solely around increasing the longevity and reusability of our products and other home decor items.
BODEC is committed to a better future. To keep up to date with our progress and future initiatives, please subscribe to our newsletter.